LED Underground Light Wholesale Factory
LED Underground Light Wholesale Factory
LED Underground Light Manufacturers
LED Flood Light LED Spotlight
Also known as the spotlight. Usually, it can aim in any direction and has structures that are not affected by climate conditions.
Mainly used for large-scale workshops, mines, building contours, stadiums, overpasses, monuments, parks, and flower beds. Therefore, almost all large area outdoor lighting can be regarded as a spotlight.
1. Composition and Performance Characteristics of Spotlight
B. Performance characteristics
A. Rotational symmetry
B. Two symmetries
C. A Symmetry
D. Asymmetric form
3 Installation of Spotlight
4 LED Spotlight
6 The scope of application and matters needing attention
The LED Underground Light is a new type of buried decorative lamp, which uses ultra-high brightness LED as light source and constant current drive of LED as the driving mode, or name LED buried light.
It is widely used for outdoor lighting in squares, outdoor parks, leisure places, and other places, as well as park greening, lawns, squares, courtyards, flower beds, pedestrian street decoration, waterfalls, fountains and other places at night, to add luster to life.
Chinese name LED buried light
Foreign name LED underground light
Use Outdoor Lighting and Decoration
LED buried lamp is a new type of buried decorative lamp, which uses super bright LED as light source and adopts constant current drive mode of the LED.
Stainless steel polished panel shell, small size, good heat dissipation, high-quality waterproof joint, silica gel sealing ring, reinforced glass; shell using aluminum alloy lamp body and integral molding process (stainless steel optional), to ensure good heat dissipation effect. The mirror is made of 8mm toughened glass with high compressive strength and waterproof grade IP67.
It has the characteristics of small size, low power consumption, long service life, durability, low power consumption, long service life, convenient installation, unique and elegant shape, anti-leakage, waterproof.
- The long life of the LED light source, once construction, several years of use.
- Low power consumption, no need to pay high electricity charges for lighting and beautification.
- Waterproof, Dust-proof, Pressure-resistant and Corrosion-resistant
- The circuit has the function of over-charging and over-discharging protection, which can make the battery service life long and make the product in a stable and good working state for a long time.
- High-performance nickel-cadmium batteries are used. Overview of products with large capacity, high efficiency, and safety export indicator: Fully automatic fire emergency indicator lights automatically charge batteries when AC power supply is working normally.
- When AC power supply fails to supply power normally, the indicator lights can be converted into an emergency status of standby power supply in 1 second, always making the indicator to the right, double-sided and so on.
- The lamp shell and panel are made of non-combustible materials, and the internal wiring is made of flame-retardant wires with temperature resistance greater than 125 C.
- The light source uses high-efficiency and energy-saving LED, which has the advantages of high brightness, low energy consumption, large irradiation area, and long life.
LED buried lights are widely used in outdoor lighting such as the plaza, outdoor parks, leisure places and so on. Park greening, lawns, squares, courtyards, flower beds, pedestrian street decoration, waterfalls, fountains, underwater lighting and other places at night light, add luster to life.
LED buried lamp is a special landscape lamp with a light source installed underground. In urban lighting projects, it can be seen everywhere, mostly used as guiding lights on both sides of the road in the park or as indicator lights in the parking lot.
Unlike the installation characteristics of the LED wall lamp, LED projection lamp, LED point light source and other LED lamps, the installation of LED buried lamp should pay more attention to the preparation work.
The body of the LED buried lamp is made of high purity aluminum alloy. Its surface is treated by electrostatic spraying, cured at a constant temperature and has strong adhesion.
Generally, it has good waterproof and dustproof properties. Before proceeding with the installation work, we should prepare from several aspects:
- Before installing the LED buried lamp, the power supply must be cut off. This is the first step in the installation of all electrical equipment and the basis for safe operation.
- Before installing the LED buried lamp, all kinds of parts and components for supporting the lamp should be sorted out first. LED buried light is a special landscape LED lamp buried underground. Once installed, it is very troublesome to re-install parts and components. So you should be ready before installation.
- Before installing the LED buried lamp, a hole should be excavated according to the shape and size of the embedded parts, and then the embedded parts should be fixed with concrete.
- Embedded parts play an important role in isolating the main body and soil of the LED buried lamp, and can ensure the service life of the LED buried lamp.
In addition, before installing the LED buried lamp, an IP67 or IP68 wiring device should be provided to connect the external power input to the power cord of the lamp body. Moreover, the power cord of the LED buried lamp requires the water-proof power line certified by VDE to ensure the service life of the LED buried lamp.